I am thrilled to introduce Guest DJ Frank Carmine to the Stef Health Tips community! It's no secret that I am a huge music fan; I have an entire page on my website dedicated to workout music. Music can inspire us, change us, and motivate us. The right music in a workout can bring out that edge that you have been searching for.
I've featured several of DJ Frank Carmine's remixes and mashups in my cycling playlists. We connected over Twitter and have collaborated to put together a very special mix exclusive to Stefhealthtips.com. This is a non-stop hour-long mix of DJ Frank Carmine's best work and favorite remixes. The drops, high energy, and variety of songs are perfect for fueling your workout.
You can download this extended mix for FREE here!
I will be playing this in my indoor cycling classes, as well as in my own personal workouts. Download, press play, and don't stop moving until the mix ends :)
1. Kap Slap feat. Angelika Vee - Let It All Out (Original Mix)
2. Not Alone (FrankCarmine Mashup)
3. Catch The World (FrankCarmine Mashup)
4. Moonlight (FrankCarmine Mashup)
5. Sychronice & Kasum ft. Ruby Prophet - Glorious (OLWIK Remix)
6. L.O.V.E. Confidential (FrankCarmine Mashup)
7. Wrecked (FrankCarmine Mashup)
8. Futures (FrankCarmine Mashup)
9. Cash Cash - Surrender (David Solano Remix)
10. Play With Magic (FrankCarmine Mashup)
11. Botnek & 3LAU - Vikings (Sikdope remix)
12. 3LAU & Nom De Strip feat. Estelle - The Night (Original Mix)
13. Gravity (FrankCarmine Mashup)
14. Kill The Lights (FrankCarmine Mashup)
15. Survivor - Eye of the Tiger (Hyperbits & Bender Remix)
16. About Last Night (FrankCarmine Mashup)
17. Walls (FrankCarmine Mashup)
18. Needy Women (FrankCarmine Mashup)
19. Morgan Page ft. Michael S. - Against The World (Kill The Buzz Remix)
20. K Theory - Night Lights (Borgeous Remix)
21. 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill (SirensCeol Remix)
22. Moiez - What I Need This Time (ft. Alina Renae)
23. Home (FrankCarmine Mashup)
Very very very special thanks to the AMAZING DJ Frank Carmine!!!! Absolutely love your work and I'm honored to have you on the site as our first Guest DJ.
Follow DJ Frank Carmine: